2020年四川自考英语翻译常见句式二
1 有什么可担心的?我们有足够的粮食和水。
Is there anything to worry about? We have sufficient food and water
2 谁不知道大名鼎鼎的吉姆老爷?
Who doesn't know the well-known Master Jim?
3 你不能再检查一遍你的试卷吗?
Can't you look over your examination exercises again?
4 难道你没听说吗?乔治已经考上大学了。
Haven't you heard of it? George has been admitted to a college.
5 你没去过北京图书馆?我真不相信!
Haven't you really been to Beijing Library? I can't really believe it.
6 你不想进来喝杯茶吗?谢谢
won't you come in and have a cup of tea?
Thanks.
7 要是他愿去,我能有什么办法?当然,你不能强迫他。
If he is willing to go, what can I do with it.
Of course, you can't force him to.
8 难道雨还没停?已经下了3个小时了。看样子要下个没完。
Hasn't the rain stopped? It has been raining for 3 hours.
It doesn't seen to stop.
9事情既然已经发生了,哭有什么用?
Now that it has happened, what's the use of crying?
10 难道你还不明白他的意图吗?
Haven't you understand his intention?
本文标签:四川自考 文学类 2020年四川自考英语翻译常见句式二
转载请注明:文章转载自(http://www.sczk.sc.cn)
《四川自考网》免责声明:
(一)由于考试政策等各方面情况的不断调整与变化,本网站所提供的考试信息仅供参考,请以省考试院及院校官方发布公布的正式信息为准。
(二)本站文章内容信息来源出处标注为其他平台的稿件均为转载稿,免费转载出于非商业性学习目的,版权归原作者所有。如您对内容、版权等问题存在异议请与本站联系,我们会及时进行处理解决。联系邮箱:812379481@qq.com